Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My partner

I am Melody. I major in Occupational Therapy. I like to go traveling and taste delicious food around the world. It makes me open my mind and rich my life. Willian and Daehyeon are my partners. Altough we come from very different backgrounds, we have a lot of similarities in hobbies and notions.
On the holidays, we all like over sleep but get up early. The music we like is Pop-music. However, The Rock is too strong and loud to us. We like to see a movie in our free time but we have different opinions on the best film. Reading is one of interesting things we like. We read books in different fields. In my case, I prefer read spiritual books to novels.
We come from different countries. I come from Taiwan but both of them come from South Korea. Now, we have quite similar life style in Chicago. We learn English together to improve our spesking and listening . We all like spicy food. When we talk about pets, we all dislike pets. After finishing English courses, we will keep our study at school. They will complete their university in their country and I will apply for graduate school in America.
Talking of personalities, we are all friendly and kind but sometime we are grumpy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment