Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Live or Die?

    Life is a treasure for every creature. It is a gift that parents give to children. How could people give up their lives easily? When I watch news which talks about suicides, I always feel sad deeply especially for their family. Loss people who you love is extremely painful. Because of my job, I saw a lot of patients who had broken their family's heart became vegetables by suicide. Vegetables only have a breath to prove themselves still alive. However, the family care them without complaint day by day. Is it worthy to hurt themselves to live in this way? I have no ideas.

    Talking of vegetables, it associates with euthanasia. Is it legal or illegal? It is difficult to kill someone with their own willing. Who has right to judge life or death? In my opinion, people should respect their parents and their own lives. Everyone has obligations to chose how to live but has no right to suicide. If there is a hurdle that can not be solved immediately, trying to find solutions will be a better way than ending lives.

   Enjoy your life! Everyone will die in the future. Therefore, appreciate your life!      

No comments:

Post a Comment